Skip to form

Kern County Animal Services

3951 Fruitvale Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93308

(661) 868-7100

Commercial Animal Facility Permit Application

This permit application is for businesses located in unincorporated Kern County only. If you are applying for a permit for a business in an incorporated city, you must complete the appropriate application provided by the city.

Required Documentation

Please have the following documentation ready. You will be asked to upload it as an attachment during the application process. Use the link to download a blank copy that you can fill out and attach during your application.

  1. List of dogs/cats housed at the facility (PDF)
Please check that you agree before continuing.
By continuing I agree that I am willing to complete a digital version of the document(s) and that information about my user session will be stored.

General Information

Type of Application

Type of Permit

Applicant Information

Business Information

Is the property owner the same person as the applicant?

Property Owner Information

Animal Information